Author Topic: Help with older oven  (Read 939 times)

Offline c4

Help with older oven
« on: June 13, 2012, 07:11:50 AM »
I have an older electric oven cant figure how many amps it runs on so I can get it wired, breaker size and cord size ect., # are warn off the silver name plate on the unit that tell howmany watts each heating element is and how many total watts it draws  or what size wire or breaker size HELP!!!
Its called Pizzazzip "The superior pizza oven" Made by Harvic MFG.Corp. It has 5 elements that are wired from the back. its stainless steel, It has 2 doors so each oven is separate, 1 from the other with stones in each.
It also has a control panel on the right side with a black temp control knob, a sm red light, a toggle switch and round analog timer with a black ring around a white center and tapered arrow style knob. All of the controls are in line vertically on the rt. side, this is repeated below 1 group for each oven
Also wondered if anyone knew where I could get parts parts for an older oven like this as 2 of the elements look questionable?
I'm going to try to get some photos hopefully my boy will give me a hand.
Saw another post that sounded like this oven that member was looking 4 stones for his forum would let me sent a message directly to him??? Hopefully he may see the post
Thanks 4 any help you may be able to give 4 the time being until I get those photo's

Offline The Dough Doctor

• Tom Lehmann
  • Lifetime Member
Re: Help with older oven
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 09:40:35 AM »
C4;
I did a quick Google search and came up with Harvic Mfg. Corp. 760 St. Anns Ave. New York 56, N.Y. (if did not provide a postal zip code). It looks like they also sell their ovens under a ETCO Brand name.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Offline c4

Re: Help with older oven
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 02:17:30 PM »
thanks so much for the info contacted the harvic MFG out of new York turns out they are a clothing distributor. wondered if you were able to find anything on the etco concerning pizza oven I was unable to?
 thanks for taking the time to do this search and thanks for the help found a story about a guy on a
 nother site it's a pizza joint called slab pizza and he started it was 1 of these ovens the moderator there hasn't ok my post yet but were still hoping???
 still looking for answers on that first post concerning info on the harvic oven
 thanks a ll!!!!

pizzapan