This is the premix that Fisher sold to many a pizzeria especially on the west coast.
Fisher Thin Crust Pizza
1. Open bag and remove enclosed yeast packet.
2. Pour contents of bag into mixing bowl.
3. Empty contents of yeast packet into mixing bowl.
4. Mix on 1st speed ½ minute to incorporate yeast.
5. Add 1-1/2 gallon 80 degrees water all at once. Mix for 6-8 minuteson 1st speed
Note: water would equal 8+4 lbs =12 lbs
6. Place dough on sheet pan and cover with plastic bag
7. Retard in cooler overnight (10-16 hours) 38-40 degrees
8. Warm at room temperature for ½-1 hour
9. Divide into proper dough weights
10. Roll out. Dock
11. Bake at 500-550 degrees
Ingredients: Enriched bleached wheat flour (malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), partially hydrogenated vegetable shortening (may contain soybean and/or cottonseed oil), sugar, salt, yeast packet included
Note the yeast packet was 4 ounces
Premix was 25 lbs