Author Topic: where can I buy a cutter pan?  (Read 1688 times)

Offline xclark

• I Love Pizza!
where can I buy a cutter pan?
« on: October 04, 2005, 11:24:16 AM »
I've looked around on here and can't find a place.  can someone recommend one to me?  I assume it will have to order off the net, but I live in Los Angeles if anyone knows a place around here that I can get one.

thanks!
-xclark

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: where can I buy a cutter pan?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 12:23:31 PM »
xclark,

Welcome to the forum.

I bought my cutter pan from pizzatools, at http://www.pizzatools.com/. They cater mainly to the pizza trade and make very good products. I have several different pans/screens/disks from them and they are of very high quality. However, they are not cheap.

If you go to their website, you will see statements like "business to business sales only" and "no sales to the public". That doesn't mean they won't sell to you. I called them a while back for clarification on this point. The customer service person I spoke with said that anyone can order items from the pizzatools.com website. They will also answer questions about their products over the phone. What they cannot do is take orders over the telephone. I was told that they are not staffed to do this. I have always ordered online from pizzatools, so that hasn't been a problem for me.

You should, of course, check with local restaurant supply places to see if they carry the cutter pans.

Peter

Offline xclark

• I Love Pizza!
Re: where can I buy a cutter pan?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 01:18:03 PM »
Thanks Peter.  I was already put off by their 'For Sales to Businesses Only" statement, but I'll go back and browse around again. 

love this forum, love this site!

made my first DKM Cracker crust and only barely screwed it up, but it was still "the best tasting homemade pizza" my girlfriend had ever had. 

-clark