Author Topic: Bakes out of my kitchen oven til blackstone arrives!  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Jackitup

Re: Bakes out of my kitchen oven til blackstone arrives!
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2015, 10:44:02 PM »
Brother, at your age you are gifted with a touch!! From the first pizza on thi thread to the last, you have morphed from very good to outstanding with some of the nicest pies on this site as Craig has said. Equal to his own and Dylan's.   And the ballance of unique toppings are VERY COOL. Hang on to your passion, nothing but open doors for you at this rate. Keep us posted as you move up the food chain!!!!

jon
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

Offline Obsauced

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2015, 03:29:46 AM »
Brother, at your age you are gifted with a touch!! From the first pizza on thi thread to the last, you have morphed from very good to outstanding with some of the nicest pies on this site as Craig has said. Equal to his own and Dylan's.   And the ballance of unique toppings are VERY COOL. Hang on to your passion, nothing but open doors for you at this rate. Keep us posted as you move up the food chain!!!!

jon

Jon thank you for the encouraging words. I started my journey two years ago and didn't get serious til this time last year. I had some many great teachers along the way with Adam Jones from Paulie Gees, all the peeps from Robertas, Angelo Romano (the head chef I'm working closely with to develop my flavors with at Rocky Slims), The whole board. I've been a ghost follower for quite some time and all I wanted for my pizzas to look as perfect as the ones I look at on this board. Honestly without this board I wouldn't have known about the blackstone or culture prediction to come out with a consistent product day In and day out.

I love uniqueness in flavor. I'm a risk taker. There's too many people making pizza and somehow you need to break the mold

This turned out to be the special; smoked golden beets, mootz, gorgonzola and ramps
instagram.com/obsauced

Offline Jackitup

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2015, 03:42:02 AM »
Man I want a bite of that. If you're ever in the Twin Cities area in MN let me know!!! I think we could do some damage to each other :-D

jon
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

Offline deb415611

• Supporting Member
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2015, 06:16:44 AM »
awesome!

Deb

Offline Jersey Pie Boy

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2015, 06:22:37 AM »
The pies spectacular... the menu, brilliant

Offline Pie Charles

« Reply #45 on: Yesterday at 05:28:11 PM »
Keep it up Obsauced.......Very inspiring!

pizzapan