I finally found some time to try the oven. I used recipe for vera pizza napoletana, although quite possibly I added too much yeast, cause it was ready in 2h in bulk and 2h in balls. I also used rather low quality ingredients for this quick test, cause I wasn't sure if anything good comes out of it (and also I moved to Berlin a few days ago and I didn't have time to find anything better).
Anyways, I attach a photo of one of the pizzas, baking time was ~1m20s. A few things to note:
1. I haven't put aluminium foil on the dome for now, I will probably try it as a next thing to have a comparison
2. I don't have an aluminium "plate" to cover the stone between baking, so I was trying other things, like lowering the power of top element or opening the oven which turned out to not be ideal strategy - first pizza was baked in about 1m10s and the rest needed slightly more time.
3. The heating element has quite a big "dead" area which in result chars part of the pizza much faster. I tried to turn it over, but since I'm not experienced with this oven yet, it was poorly executed.
I think that it turned out quite good for a first quick try, I will probably use dough with longer fermentation for the next try.