Author Topic: Forno Bravo Andiamo or Forno Classico Piccolo  (Read 11677 times)

Offline RobynB

• Lifetime Member
Re: Forno Bravo Andiamo or Forno Classico Piccolo
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2012, 09:01:31 PM »
I just sent you a message  ;D

Offline mitchjg

• Supporting Member
I pulled the trigger!
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2012, 10:37:07 PM »
After significant research, inquiry and hand wringing, I made my decision.  I have contracted for the FGM 700C from Bread Stone Ovens.  I went for the raised option.   My thinking was that it will give me more flexibility over time to cook non-pizza items (heresy?) and make it more generally useful in the house and maybe give me a little more "elbow room." 

Antoine is custom building a stand on wheels for me as well as some decorative slate around the opening to match my courtyard.  He is also customizing a little stand for tools that will integrate with the oven.  It should ship in around 10 days or so.

Thanks to each of you for all of the opinions, feedback and guidance - very much appreciated.

Now, I have to wait............................... :o

- Mitch
Mitch

Offline pizzaneer

• Pizza and zen more pizza
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 02:33:23 PM »
Congrats!

Can't wait to see your pics of the installation, I'm sure it will be beautiful.
I'd rather eat one good meal a day than 3 squares of garbage.

Offline cuznvin

Re: I pulled the trigger!
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2012, 11:35:49 AM »
After significant research, inquiry and hand wringing, I made my decision.  I have contracted for the FGM 700C from Bread Stone Ovens.  I went for the raised option.   My thinking was that it will give me more flexibility over time to cook non-pizza items (heresy?) and make it more generally useful in the house and maybe give me a little more "elbow room." 

Antoine is custom building a stand on wheels for me as well as some decorative slate around the opening to match my courtyard.  He is also customizing a little stand for tools that will integrate with the oven.  It should ship in around 10 days or so.

Thanks to each of you for all of the opinions, feedback and guidance - very much appreciated.

Now, I have to wait............................... :o

- Mitch

This thread has been very helpful to me. I am also leaning towards the FGM, probably the 950. Would love to see pictures of yours as soon as you get it!! Thanks!

Offline JConk007

• Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2012, 05:28:21 PM »
I will be cooking in the FGM 950 (standard) in 2 weeks for a proud new  owner
Bringing 75 pizzas and will post reviews. I recommended this oven and he went with it
Hope it cooks as good as it looks they are sweet!
John

I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com