Fisher was a Seattle based company for decades that sold to Pendleton Flour in Oregon.
Fisher Thick Pizza
1. Open and remove enclosed yeast packet
2. Pour contents of bag into mixing bowl
3. Empty contents of yeast packet into mixing bowl
4. Mix on 1st speed ˝ minute to incorporate yeast.
5. Add 1-1/3 gallon 80 degrees water all at once
6. Mix 6-8 minutes on 1st speed
7. Rest for ˝ hour on bench
8. Make up dough balls –coat with oil
9. Cover dough balls –retard overnight 10-16 hours
10. Warm dough at room temperature for 1-2 hours
11. Roll out. Dock—let stand at room temperature from 1-2 hours
12. Bake at 500-550 degrees
Ingredients: Bleached, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, riboflavin) soy oil, mon-and diglycerides, salt, sugar, yeast