Author Topic: Anyone know of a place that sells All-Trumps flour in DC/Maryland  (Read 1215 times)

Offline pbspelly

Looking for a wholesaler/supply-type place where I can get 25 or 50 pound bags of All-Trumps high gluten flour.  I don't have a commercial business license.   I can get it from Penn Mac, but would love to be able to avoid the shipping charges and buy local.  Likewise, I would love to be able to buy Grande cheese in 5 pound bags if someone has any suggestions. 

Online breadstoneovens

• Vendor
    • Bread Stone Ovens
Re: Anyone know of a place that sells All-Trumps flour in DC/Maryland
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 04:03:03 PM »
Looking for a wholesaler/supply-type place where I can get 25 or 50 pound bags of All-Trumps high gluten flour.  I don't have a commercial business license.   I can get it from Penn Mac, but would love to be able to avoid the shipping charges and buy local.  Likewise, I would love to be able to buy Grande cheese in 5 pound bags if someone has any suggestions. 
Hi there,

Try this place, they will sell to non business individual. They are very nice and helpful. Just call before hand to make sure they have what you want and their hours of operations for just 1 bag of flour.
George R. Ruhl & Son, Hanover, MD, 800-634-8200

Let me know if they don't have what you need, I may be able to help you through a wholesale distributor.

Antoine
WFO cooking is about passion.

Offline pbspelly

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 10:44:50 PM »
Thanks.  I'll give them a shot.

Offline mfcura

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 03:40:34 PM »
COSTCO in Fairfax VA sells 25lb bags of All Trumps, bleached and bromated.

pizzapan