Author Topic: 9ers vs Bronos  (Read 264 times)

Online mkevenson

• Lifetime Member
  • Roos! Protector of Fowl
9ers vs Bronos
« on: January 19, 2014, 06:12:01 PM »
We hope!!! Good FB to all. Pizza going on 10 min before kick off.

Go 9 ers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark
"Gettin' better all the time" Beatles

Offline Aimless Ryan

• Snarky
Re: 9ers vs Bronos
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 09:36:32 AM »
I've been curious about this for a while. I know you're already a good distance from Candlestick, but what do 49ers fans in San Francisco think about having to go all the way to Santa Clara for games from now on? I'd think that would be very inconvenient and annoying, especially considering new stadiums and arenas tend to be built in the downtown area of the city in the team's name (or primary market). Having ridden CalTrain from SF to Gilroy once, I don't remember there being a stop near the new stadium (but I suspect there probably is one not too far).

I believe I've also heard talk that the Raiders might eventually want to move to the 49ers' new stadium, which I'd think would be nuts logistically (for Raiders fans). Any thoughts?

Online mkevenson

• Lifetime Member
  • Roos! Protector of Fowl
Re: 9ers vs Bronos
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 11:10:53 AM »
Bad ending to a lucky post season!

I can not afford to go to the games so I really don't care where they play. I root for the 9 ers but my love is. Baseball. The giants have a great park and I have been several times, but these days I don't spend the money to go. I listen to the radio most and watch the tele.

The raiders from what I have heard are not going to the 9 ers new stadium, to bad about their team, they used to be contenders.

Spring training is on the way, fan appreciation day in 2 weeks, batter up!

Mark.

P.s. Yesterday's dough was blown out, a pizza of shame, Booo Hissss.
"Gettin' better all the time" Beatles