Okay, I tried DKM's recipe for the first time tonight. I made 4 pizzas for a little party we had tonight. i made the dough up yesterday using the 5.8 ounces of water and the rest of the recipe as written. The first dough I had real difficulty forming the ball after it came out of the food processor. The next 3 was a little easier as once I had the basic ball formed I wrapped it in cling wrap and was able to really squeeze it together a little better. I did a 24 hour rise but unfortunately my proofing containers were to small and kept popping the lids off so my dough had a dry top by the time I was ready to roll it out. I did end up microwaving the dough balls for 30 secs to make them a little easier to roll out as at room temp it was hard to do. I did par bake the crusts in my regular oven for 5 min. @ 500 degrees. Then I dressed the skins and baked the rest of the way in my xmas present from the wife of a Blackstone Pizza Oven. I meant to try par baking the last crust in the blackstone but I got in a rhythm and forgot. I didn't take any before pics but I did take after pics and I can say I was really pleased with the way they turned out, I might try laminating the dough next time to compare how it might change the bubbles and flakiness of this dough. But I definitely need to get dedicated proofing containers.
1st pic: Cooking in the Blackstone
2nd and 3rd Pic: Crust out of the Blackstone
4th Pic: Buffalo Chicken
5th Pic: Combination (garbage pizza)
6th Pic: All Meat
7th Pic: Canadian Bacon, Pineapple and Jalapeno