The dough was 63%HR, Caputo Pizzeria, 3% salt, 1.3% Ischia. 24 Hours bulk at 65F. 12 hours balls at 65F, 10+ hours balls at 77F.
The order of the pictures - not necessarily the order we ate the pies.
- Brussels Sprouts, pancetta, garlic, evoo
- Mushrooms, parm, black pepper, white truffle oil
- Tomato, rapini, fennel sausage, calabrian chili oil
- Vermont Smoked pepperoni, dry WM mozz
- Fresh mozz, brandied dried cherries, fennel sausage, red pepper flakes, honey
- Duck confit, candied figs, brie, and mascarpone
- Fresh mozz, tomato, Sopressata
- Tomato, fresh mozz, mushrooms, red onions, prosciutto
- Cauliflower, fresh mozz, double smoked bacon
- Margherita Margherita