Thank you for the compliments Steve, Norma, and Craig.
My workflow for the above was inspired by the workflows of Craig and John’s (dellavecchia) Keste Clone.
100% Flour (Caputo Blue)
61% Water (Room temp)
2.7% Sea Salt
1) I first dissolved the CY in room temp water.
2) Using a KA w/dough hook, I add all of the water/CY and flour mixed on stir (lowest setting) until incorporated (about a minute).
3) Autolyse 10 minutes
4) Mix on stir for 3 minutes adding the salt during the first minute.
5) About 3 folds on the counter
6) Bulk 30 hours @ 65f-69f in a cooler and 1 coleman chiller
7) Balled 18 hours @ 62f in a cooler and 2 coleman chillers
8) These pies were baked @ 930f 50-60 seconds.
I have a FB Premio like member Scott D (flyboy4ual). I plan to put a build thread up once I organize my pictures.
Your peel doesn't look like you are using it enough. :-D
LoL @ Craig….Yes that peel is “fresh”. It has only been used as a pie transporter so far. I have another for the launch but usually grab the GI metal.