Author Topic: Introducing Mighty Pizza Oven  (Read 15475 times)

buceriasdon

Re: Introducing Mighty Pizza Oven
« Reply #160 on: August 04, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »
Jeff, With my LBE, which I have to say upfront is not a Weber grill, I tried that and found the "venturi effect" was seriously negated, I not longer had the superheated air rushing out the vent and my bake time dropped considerably. Maybe others would have better success. I just recently suggested to someone else here they cut the front third to half off creating a door and use two small hinges close together at the top of the dome to be able place the pizza when lifted up. I will also admit :-[ I never posted anything about this idea to the LBE topic. To me it's become a off topic wasteland that is of no interest to me. I am presently working on an upper and lower two burner kettle type oven that will have this front door and will post to a seperate thread.
Don

I've long had the same question about LBE's.  Why not just make the front vent big enough to launch the pie? 

Offline shuboyje

« Reply #161 on: August 04, 2012, 07:19:50 PM »
Don,

Not to go too far off topic, but can you explain the Venturi effect you mention?

-Jeff

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #162 on: August 04, 2012, 09:33:08 PM »
This was getting a little off topic, so I posted my review of the MPO after testing it here: http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,20334.msg199996.html#msg199996

CL
Pizza is not bread.

Offline MightyPizzaOven

• Supporting Member
    • Mighty Pizza Oven .com
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2012, 10:05:07 AM »
Thanks Peter for the detail recipe... I will  create another thread for recipe, I have lot to learn.

I like to move MPO discussion to Craig MPO thread, Just quick comment before doing so, Lifting MPO allow users to have more access and room to pies..

Great feedback every one.
Bert,