Author Topic: Portable oven  (Read 1171 times)

Offline nicanta

Portable oven
« on: August 03, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »
Dear All

Firstly i would like to point out that even though i have a very good knowlegde of the catering industry, many years in the business, pizza making and ovens is not my specialality.

I would like to open a new pizza restaurant based on the method of production line pizza making like that of 800 Degrees and others like Pizzarev and Blaze Pizza to name just a few but with my always careful approach i feel the best solution would be to start of perfecting the Pizza  Neapolitan Stlye Pizza with a portable option that could be fully fitted out and taken to Events and festivals, this could lead to a restaurant later and the portible oven would then be used for parties, functions.

The Oven would have to be able to have quick baking times 2-3 mins and very high temperatures, looking at other threads they seem to come from Italy but pricay, however the options from USA are not an option as i am Europe based, so shipping and other factors have to be taken into consideration.

Everybody on the forum has their own views and thats what i need right now, basically i want to pull a trailer with a good quality oven for making the Neapolitan Pizza, big enough to cook 100 pizzas an hour.

Wood or Gas, everyone tells me wood, but there isnt a good supply of wood so im looking for another fuel type.

If anybody knows of a company that sells top quality trailer ovens it would help, i dont really want to go down the route of buying the oven and then trying to have trailers built and all the safety issues.

If its CE approved and a fantastic oven im very interested, The neapolitan ovens in Italy seem the way for me, please advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Offline breadstoneovens

• Vendor
    • Bread Stone Ovens
Re: Portable oven
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 03:02:24 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum,

where are you based in Europe?

Antoine
WFO cooking is about passion.

Offline Woodfiredovenpizzero

• Nothing like a WFO Pizza in the backyard!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 09:16:10 PM »
You can check Acunto Forni in Italy or Bernito ovens in UK.

Edgar

Offline nicanta

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 03:42:09 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum,

where are you based in Europe?

Antoine

Hi i am based in Cyprus!!!!!!!!!!

pizzapan