Author Topic: Dough Recipe for MPO  (Read 8902 times)

Offline MightyPizzaOven

• Supporting Member
    • Mighty Pizza Oven .com
Re: Dough Recipe for MPO
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2012, 09:18:38 AM »
Great discussion, I will try to reply some time today as time permit...
Bert,

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2012, 10:07:17 AM »
I don't often visit Slice because I already have my hands full just keeping up with the activity on this forum (I will have some interesting statistics in a few days), but "pizza looking" and "pizza eating" are a lot different than "pizza making". With pizza making, you very often spend a lot of time in the weeds. That is home to me. What eventually matters is what you end up when you come out of the wilderness. We may be dragging Bert kicking and screaming into the weeds but when he ultimately emerges from the wilderness, I think he will be all the better for it.

Peter

I agree. Notwithstanding, the point I'vebeen trying to make is that his target customers are going to be closer to "pizza eaters" than our definition of "pizza makers." If the MPO instructions try to pull them straight to "pizza making" as we know it here, I think many may be turned off thinking it's just too complected or confusing.
Pizza is not bread.

Offline MightyPizzaOven

• Supporting Member
    • Mighty Pizza Oven .com
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2012, 12:47:05 PM »
I thought it will be more appropriate to move this discussion to Chit Chat area. So I  started new thread. http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,20740.new.html#new
Bert,