First bake with the oven finished, (well the functional part anyway, still needs cosmetics).
This is the first time not using Divella but 'pizza' flour from a local mill.
I did the gluten ball test I found somewhere on this forum and the local flour came out as little better than Divella so I gave it a try.
I wanted to do 61% hydration but when I added the water and kneaded it just seemed a lot dryer than I'm used too, so I just kept on adding water, and the flour just kept absorbing, I dunno what I ended up with but could be 63-65%.
I also was pretty negligent with proofing times, just rolled with whatever the ambient temp was. I made 43 balls, ended up with 3 left over the following day and they we're in great shape, where when I used Divella I'm pretty sure they would have been overripe and unusable.
Anyway, I'm pretty stoked about finding great flour around the corner and cheap.
30 H appretto but the last 8 hours moved them to a (switched-off) ice chest.
The thing I'm struggling with now is, weirdly enough, too much oven spring.