Tonight, spontaneously, I decided to make pizza and try to instal, one more time, insulation in the door of my p134h and it made a huge difference.
I only had 5-6h for a dough so i took a look at Craig's yeast chart and went with the following formula:
100% caputo pizzeria
The dough was fermenting on a wooden cutting board covered with tupperware (no bulk ferment due to lack of time) for 6h. It wasnt great but it wasnt bad either. Each ball 250 g.
I made two pizzas, one for my brother and one for me. the first one is with chorizzo and mozzarella (dry) and the second one was with mozzarella (had to see how it melts with door upgrade), dry mozzarella and mushrooms. I have to say that the second pizza is propably one of the better looking pies i made (still a lot to work on of course).
The bake time was not measured but i think it was a litle quicker than usual. cant wait to get my saputo and get closer to the heating element. Should be fun. i hope everyone had a great weekend.