As Mitch noted, the table and the spreadsheet are consistent. Here is a quick refresher for people new to the table.
To calculate the predicted culture quantity for a 2-stage ferment at different temps:
1) Start where you want to finish. I this case, that's a second stage of 5 hours at 77F.
2) Go up the column to the row temperature of your intended first stage and make note of the time in that cell. In this case, it's the 65F row, so the time to note is 12 hours.
3) To that time, add how many hours you want at that temperature. In this case, we want 25 hours at 65F, so 12 hours + 25 hours = 37 hours.
4) Go left across the second stage temperature row until you find that time. In this case, we find 37 hours.
5) Finally, go straight up to the top of the table and you will find the predicted culture quantity. In this case, it's 3%.
In many cases, you will need to interpolate a little.