Thanks John.. I guess I just want a regular brick oven pizza, Neopolitan style, ny style.. I dont think I am going to worry about if it takes 2 minutes to cook or 3 minutes to cook. At least not yet..LOL.... The pizza in your profile pic looks like what I am after..
Just my suggestion, but you should probably determine if you want a 2 minute or a 3 minute bake, or the ability to easily get both and more (60 seconds). They are very different pizzas. Don't spend all that money and not know exactly what you want for the final product.
If you want the pizza in my profile pic, a neapolitan pizza made with 00 Caputo flour and cooked in under 60 seconds, I might go with FGM over LP.
Some other points to consider:
1. Firing time. I have a Forno Bravo Primavera 70, and it fires in 45 minutes. The FGM will take 2 hours. My oven is far from perfect, but it is convenient.
2. Oven size and door size. A smaller oven like mine (28 in diameter) can only accommodate 1 pie at a time (12 inches), and only take up to a 15 in pie (for NY/Coal style) due to the oven mouth.
3. Availability of a stand. I would not buy one of these cast ovens unless the manufacturer provides a stand made for the oven.
4. Dome height. I would advise not going over 12-14 inches interior height.
5. Oven shape - LP has some weird shapes that are not conducive to pizza making. You want a round oven.