Author Topic: Pictures of pseudo Neapolitan Pizza  (Read 10666 times)

cornicione54

Re: Pictures of pseudo Neapolitan Pizza
« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2012, 11:19:01 PM »
I'm pretty sure I quoted two people, not just you. But you two seem to be the driving force in badgering him. Just sayin'.

Brickstoneoven, I've already apologised for any disrespect on my part. To the list of charges, I'll happily add "badgering" if that's how it was seen (again NOT my intention). You, Marco and anyone else who has taken offence - you all have my sincerest apologies.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:24:24 PM by cornicione54 »

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2012, 11:25:50 PM »
Brickstoneoven, I've already apologised for any perceived disrespect on my part. To the list of charges, I'll happily add "badgering" if that's how it was seen (again NOT my intention). You, Marco and anyone else who has taken offence - you all have my sincerest apologies.

I know, I'm sorry for adding but I just wanted to make a small point that no knowledge thats free is worth having. I think Einstein had a quote about that, that I'm not going to try to post because I'll probably mess it up. Peter or Bill would probably know the quote, their his age :P.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:27:22 PM by BrickStoneOven »

Online Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2012, 11:26:50 PM »
No, I don't, honestly. But what if your wealthy collectors/investors came into your shop and "asked" you do restore their car, they wanted to watch you everyday while you were doing it and learn how to do it themselves. And all for free. What would you say to that? And this is an honest question, I'm not trying to be annoying. What would you honestly say to them. And I know those restorations take a lot of time.
I'm pretty sure I quoted two people, not just you. But you two seem to be the driving force in badgering him. Just sayin'.
You really are confused aren't you friend....I stated yesterday that locked threads are not good.
I am NOT in your quotes.......and what "seems to be the driving force"...in your case, this is disillusionment and I kindly asking you to back off of me man.
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2012, 11:29:21 PM »
You really are confused aren't you friend....I stated yesterday that locked threads are not good.
I am NOT in your quotes.......and what "seems to be the driving force"...in your case, this is disillusionment and I kindly asking you to back off of me man.
Ok, I guess you don't want to answer my question, I wonder why. But I'll stop anyways.

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2012, 11:29:27 PM »
This thread is now locked. Whatever interesting and appropriate lines of discussion regarding pizza have been supplanted with senseless dead-horse beating. Contact Steve if you disagree.

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2012, 09:34:25 AM »
I think Einstein had a quote about that, that I'm not going to try to post because I'll probably mess it up. Peter or Bill would probably know the quote, their his age :P.

David,

Even though this thread is locked for the moment, I couldn't let this pass. Actually, Bill and I are older than Albert. But what Bill and I know, and that Albert knew, and that you will learn some day if you are lucky, is that youth is wasted on the young. And since Bill and I are so old and can go any day now, you might want to pray for us so that the forum doesn't completely collapse for want of moderation since there are no backup Moderators waiting in the wings to step in at a moment's notice. Alternatively, you can get your resume ready for a Moderator's job to send to Steve. Actually, the requirements for being a Moderator aren't all that strict. You are a candidate if you are unemployed (having no hope for employment is good), a part-time worker putting in no more than 10 hours a week (with the rest reserved for forum Moderator duties), a retiree, a shut-in, in a nursing home, living at home in the basement (for no less than 30 hours a week), and with the folks paying all the bills, or in a penal institution with computer privileges. Everything else is pretty much negotiable.

Peter

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2012, 10:43:48 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

You forgot insomniac and participant in the Federal Witness Protection Program.

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2012, 10:57:55 AM »
;D ;D ;D

You forgot insomniac and participant in the Federal Witness Protection Program.

Bill,

How silly of me to forget those. The FWPP is what prompted me to send a stand-in (courtesy of the Actor's Guild) to Craig's Texas Summit.

Peter