Author Topic: pizza mobile oven  (Read 1256 times)

Offline nicanta

pizza mobile oven
« on: August 21, 2012, 10:30:49 AM »
Hi can anyone help?

I have been searching for sometime to buy a mobile pizza oven and after alot of soul searching and trying to find a good reliable manufacturer i have come across the company drago ovens which is mobilepizzaovensuk, which work with forno bravo and build complete with trailers and such the wood fired oven, which is what i am looking for for my outside catering business Neapolitan pizza.
being based in Europe anything from the USA is a no go and the ovens from Italy napels though very good are pricey and i am looking for a company to build the whole oven and trailer.

What i was hoping for was anyone who actually knows this company Drago Ovens from the UK or someone who knows more than me to tell me if indeed their products are good, cheeky i know but if anyone has any ideas or input it would be very helpful.

I have posted on here before and found that most members are very willing to help with their ideas and expertise.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post and cheers!!!!!!!!

Nicanta

buceriasdon

Re: pizza mobile oven
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 11:47:37 AM »
Here is the link to Dragon Ovens
http://www.mobilepizzaovens.co.uk/

Offline nicanta

Re: pizza mobile oven
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 02:11:04 AM »
Thank you for the website, as i have written i know the company and there webpage i think i actually gave it on my first post, but what i wanted to know is if there is anybody out there with any dealings with them and anyones input to there workmanship, but thanks for replying!!!!!!!!!

pizzapan