OK here's one:
1. There are 5 houses (along the street) in 5 different colours: beige, brown, grey, orange, purple.
2. On this street live 5 pizza makers: Bill, Chau, Craig, Norma and Peter
3. These 5 pizza makers each drink a certain beverage: Beer, Chateau Mouton, Limoncello, Tea and Water.
4. They each have a specific oven: Electric Oven, Gas Oven, Pizza Grill Insert, LBE and a WFO
5. They each make a specific type of pizza: NY Style, Cracker Style, Sicilian Style, New Haven and Vera Pizza Napoletana
None of the pizza makers have the same oven, make the same style of pizza or drink the same beverage.
1. Craig lives in an orange house.
2. Peter makes Sicilian Style
3. Bill drinks tea.
4. The brown house is on the left of the beige house (next to it).
5. The brown house owner drinks Chateau Mouton.
6. The person with a pizza grill insert makes cracker style pizza.
7. The owner of the grey house has a gas oven
8. The person living in the house right in the center drinks limoncello.
9. Norma lives in the first house.
10. The person with a WFO lives next to the one who makes NY style pizza..
11. The person who makes New Haven pizza lives next to the person with a gas oven.
12. The owner of the electric oven drinks beer.
13. Chau has a LBE
14. Norma lives next to the purple house.
15. The person with a WFO has a neighbour who drinks water.
Who makes authentic neapolitan pizza?