Author Topic: Greetings from Albuquerque!!!!  (Read 208 times)

Offline Steelhungry

Greetings from Albuquerque!!!!
« on: August 22, 2012, 08:27:12 PM »
Hello everyone!! My name is Brandon, just wanted to say hi! I'm part owner of a food truck here in Albuquerque, and we plan on offering to our customers the pleasure of eating a pizza that is cooked in a wood oven. Really stoked about the idea, I know it's nothing new....but if I see one more taco truck!!! Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone, and any ideas are always welcome!

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
Re: Greetings from Albuquerque!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 08:35:16 PM »
Hello everyone!! My name is Brandon, just wanted to say hi! I'm part owner of a food truck here in Albuquerque, and we plan on offering to our customers the pleasure of eating a pizza that is cooked in a wood oven. Really stoked about the idea, I know it's nothing new....but if I see one more taco truck!!! Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone, and any ideas are always welcome!

Welcome! When will you be doing pizza? Where are you parked? What kind of oven?

Offline Steelhungry

Greetings from Albuquerque
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 09:46:31 PM »
Hi Bill, thanks for the reply! We are building our truck right now, soon to be finished. We plan on parking around some local breweries, downtown, and defiantly around the baseball bark! As far as a pizza oven, we are shopping for one now, budget around $3k (I know that's not a lot, but we can always upgrade later).

Online Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
Re: Greetings from Albuquerque!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 10:04:33 PM »
Welcome Brandon, Albuquerque, is one of the most beautiful places in the World.
Be sure to check out member "ev" posts...Steve has just outfitted a nostalgic Air Stream trailer with an oven that is awesome and right in line with your budget... ;)
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

pizzapan