Author Topic: Any Houstonian interested to meet & bake few pies using MPO?  (Read 378 times)

Offline MightyPizzaOven

• Supporting Member
    • Mighty Pizza Oven
Any Houstonian interested to meet & bake few pies using MPO?
« on: August 28, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »
Anyone in the Houston area would be interested to meet and bake few pies using Mighty Pizza Oven, best time would be mid September weekend or later?

It will be at some central public location in Houston with a covered shade and allow the use of a gas grill. Open for any suggestion regarding location.

I will bring my portable gas grill with two propane tank, Mighty Pizza Oven, and enough to make 6 - 12" pizza. BYOB and you can bring your own dough and your favorite toppings.

I need at least 10 interested houstonians.
Bert,

Offline landras

Re: Any Houstonian interested to meet & bake few pies using MPO?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 02:31:30 PM »
Anyone in the Houston area would be interested to meet and bake few pies using Mighty Pizza Oven, best time would be mid September weekend or later?

It will be at some central public location in Houston with a covered shade and allow the use of a gas grill. Open for any suggestion regarding location.

I will bring my portable gas grill with two propane tank, Mighty Pizza Oven, and enough to make 6 - 12" pizza. BYOB and you can bring your own dough and your favorite toppings.

I need at least 10 interested houstonians.

did you found the people? I am interested, let me know

Offline MightyPizzaOven

• Supporting Member
    • Mighty Pizza Oven
Re: Any Houstonian interested to meet & bake few pies using MPO?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 09:44:44 AM »
did you found the people? I am interested, let me know

None... you are the first one. We have the perfect weather for such event.
Bert,

pizzapan