Author Topic: Peel for Neapolitan Pizza  (Read 3398 times)

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: Peel for Neapolitan Pizza
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 01:53:02 AM »
I can  get it for you P7, I sell tools  many here on the forum, and putting in an order easrly next week when I return. I too use a solid 8 for wood, shorter 47" handle and a perf 9" 59" handle for the turning. The smaller peel works well when you are doing a smaller pizza (doy) and or more than one.  I just got larry a smaller 6" peel for his 9" fair pizza he was wanting to have the room in there have at least 3-4  going at all times in his 40" mobile If you are a one at a timer or sometime 2 or bigger oven go 9". Perf. makes a slight difference after hanging on to it for 3-4 hours but I think it looks cooler as well  ;)
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline fornographer

• Supporting Member
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2012, 05:17:40 AM »
I can  get it for you P7, I sell tools  many here on the forum, and putting in an order easrly next week when I return. I too use a solid 8 for wood, shorter 47" handle and a perf 9" 59" handle for the turning. The smaller peel works well when you are doing a smaller pizza (doy) and or more than one.  I just got larry a smaller 6" peel for his 9" fair pizza he was wanting to have the room in there have at least 3-4  going at all times in his 40" mobile If you are a one at a timer or sometime 2 or bigger oven go 9". Perf. makes a slight difference after hanging on to it for 3-4 hours but I think it looks cooler as well  ;)
John

Hi John,

Do you have a picture of that 6" peel?

Offline weemis

• My Pizza Web Blog
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2012, 11:05:34 AM »
I got the GI 9" perf peel, usually working with 10ish inch pizzas and feel that 9" is too big for turning. I'd suggest smaller than 9". I do, however like the perforated peel.
Nick Gore - just a dough eyed wanderer

Offline Pizzaiolo7

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2012, 03:02:54 PM »
I can  get it for you P7, I sell tools  many here on the forum, and putting in an order easrly next week when I return.

Thanks John. I already placed my order, but will definitely keep you in mind the next time I am ordering.

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com