Author Topic: Brooklyn Pizza Company in Tucson.  (Read 1686 times)

Offline jasonmtcsn

Brooklyn Pizza Company in Tucson.
« on: January 31, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »
Has anyone reverse engineered their pizza?

I get the cheese pizza, and it has this super salty flavor to it.

And no matter what cheese or salt I try to add to my pizza. I can't get nowhere near the salty delicious flavor of

the cheese. I know the meats can add that saltiness, but I never order anything but the plain pie.

Help Help please.

Offline jkandell

Re: Brooklyn Pizza Company in Tucson.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 05:20:37 PM »
Has anyone reverse engineered their pizza?
I get the cheese pizza, and it has this super salty flavor to it.
And no matter what cheese or salt I try to add to my pizza. I can't get nowhere near the salty delicious flavor of
the cheese. I know the meats can add that saltiness, but I never order anything but the plain pie.

I live in Tucson too.  Have you tried asking them directly what brand of mozzarella they use? I'm sure it's not a secret.

Offline roonster

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 02:26:22 PM »
I know a couple people that work there. I really don't like their pizza, or their shop, but I'll ask for ya'll  :D

Offline Ev

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 02:51:54 PM »
I know a couple people that work there. I really don't like their pizza, or their shop, but I'll ask for ya'll  :D

Hey Nate,
 Welcome to the forums here. Just a tip; while I certainly appreciate your willingness to help, you should take note of the date on the post you're answering. The original question posted is almost 3 years old. No big deal and of course pertinent info is always useful somewhere along the line, so what the heck, carry on!  ;D
 PS  Don't mind me. I've been posting in the "what are you drinking" thread today. ::)

Offline roonster

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 02:26:40 AM »
Assoluti and Grande whole milk mozzarella cheeses.

Also, sorry, I don't know why I didn't catch the date on the previous posts. I was looking through threads tagged with 'tucson' and (while trying to pay attention to timestamps) must have misread or mistaken the date on this thread.

Apologies!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 01:39:38 PM by roonster »