Author Topic: pizza business  (Read 5121 times)

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: pizza business
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 12:25:23 AM »
 Do the book !! why not?
@Bob  No they were cruising before and  Living the dream (another dream of mine that will take place someday)  and wanted to share the lifestyle and motivate others to do so. Then they parked the boat and started this great Magazine . and now  recently sold the publication and now  :'( oh well back to topic was it   Pizza Business
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline chrisgraff

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 09:14:45 PM »
I'm a different person than I was two years ago when I was finishing up the walk. Ironically, I now have a very hard time walking, thanks to MS. Due to this disability, I'm not really pursuing any pizza avenues for the time being.

Sorry to hear that, Ryan.  Have you heard of Dr. Terry Wahls?  Interesting story.

Offline Aimless Ryan

• Snarky
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 10:15:17 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Ryan.  Have you heard of Dr. Terry Wahls?  Interesting story.

Thanks.

I don't think so. I've pretty much lost all respect for doctors and "modern medicine," and I no longer devote any of my time to following their religion. They had me fooled for most of my life, but as far as I'm concerned anymore, they're all just expensive pushers of expensive poison. Almost all of their drugs slowly kill you without even getting you high.

The way I see it, the only way I might ever get any better is by making a total commitment to eating only real food (instead of the foods I like to eat), which is something I'm not ready to do yet. I don't see this as an illness or a disorder so much as I see it as my body telling me I'm not made of what people are supposed to be made of.

But I'll look into this doc and see what he's about.

Offline chrisgraff

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2012, 01:51:58 PM »
Thanks.

I don't think so. I've pretty much lost all respect for doctors and "modern medicine," and I no longer devote any of my time to following their religion. They had me fooled for most of my life, but as far as I'm concerned anymore, they're all just expensive pushers of expensive poison. Almost all of their drugs slowly kill you without even getting you high.

The way I see it, the only way I might ever get any better is by making a total commitment to eating only real food (instead of the foods I like to eat), which is something I'm not ready to do yet. I don't see this as an illness or a disorder so much as I see it as my body telling me I'm not made of what people are supposed to be made of.

But I'll look into this doc and see what he's about.

Dr. Wahls has MS....and more or less came to the same conclusion

Offline Aimless Ryan

• Snarky
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »
Dr. Wahls has MS....and more or less came to the same conclusion

Cool. Now I'm definitely interested. I'll google the name whenever I take this pizzamaking.com needle out of my arm.

Offline Nick - Pizza Man

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 12:47:16 AM »
Hi everyone;

What do I need to open my own pizza place? I have zero knowledge in making pizza.

Are videos and tutorial enough for learning professional pizza making skills? Or should I attend professional pizza making courses.

Do I need lots of capital to start my business.

Is it profitable to own a pizza place?

Thanks.

Go deliver some pizzas, see how you like it.

If you're good maybe they'll let you make some.

A couple of years in the game will teach you everything you want to know.

Offline CIZ28

• Pizza Purist
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 08:27:55 AM »
That's the best advice to anyone right there. Make sure you work on busy Friday and Saturday nights when people are working like animals and going crazy. It's hard work and alot of stress on the mind and body. If you're the owner it's usually doubled. Know what you're getting into before you do it for your own sake. Making great pizza consistently is not as easy as people think, especially in those busy times. Get some experience first.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:07:39 AM by CIZ28 »
"If it's not well done, it ain't done well."

pizzapan