Author Topic: Another disappointing Neo pie...this time from a mobile WFO.  (Read 2880 times)

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: Another disappointing Neo pie...this time from a mobile WFO.
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2012, 09:06:23 AM »
I was wondering what is was too. No Itwas not advertised as Neapolitan Just wood fired. But it was advertised as pizza ??  I did not ask what the wires were I was wondering myself.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:18:07 AM by JConk007 »
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline Chaze215

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2012, 09:22:48 AM »
One question, was this pizza advertised as Neapolitan? Just because it's made in a WFO doesn't mean its Neapolitan.

It sure was! And even if it wasnt, that was one UGLY looking/tasting pie!

John: I would love to meet up at some point to see your operation and see first hand what a real Neo pie looks like instead of the crap I have been getting recently! I know its coming to the end of the season for you, but I know you said you had a gig down at the TR Yacht Club. Let me know when you have a date for this event.
Chaz

Offline pizza dr

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2012, 10:01:39 PM »
Thats a rolling dump.  Its actually very sad.  Someone put a whole lot of cash into that thing and obviously knows nothing about the business.  It just amazes me how people can jump from "hey thats a pretty good pizza bob" to..." lets make some money with this pizza".  there is so much that goes into any business and you have to be fully engaged to make it work.  Really sad as that is probably someones dream up in smoke (literally). 

Scot   

ps... I know someone said something about these guys making some money... but I can just look at that rig and the product and tell you that business is on the ropes. 

Online Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 10:15:11 PM »
The cool cap dude is serving up a slice onto a paper plate using a 'lil egg turner/spatula thingy...I believe the mystery wires are prolly part of his customized life support system.  ;D
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline PizzaVera

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2012, 08:55:45 AM »
that's just BURNT plain and simple.. and the cheese looks like bought frozen cheedar, I am sorry I can buy better frozen pizzas than that..

that pizza should not have been put out for sale..

that young kid making the pies, maybe he gets away with it with drunk customers.. I don't know , maybe the kid was a rookie and just trying to figure out the craft, so I might not hurt his feelings, just walk away with the pie and then dump it in the trash, or maybe I might tell him to step up his game..
but anyway, that is a bad pizza..

pizzapan