Author Topic: New guy from Houston  (Read 263 times)

Offline 400hpSilverado

New guy from Houston
« on: October 16, 2012, 06:26:57 PM »
Hey!

My name is John and I'm from Houston. I'm expanding my culinary interest from the BBQ world (Houston doesn't appreciate my Memphis BBQ roots anyway). I've dabbled with pizza making from time to time, now it's time to get serious.

My fav place so far is a little shop in Tallahassee, Fl (Go Noles!) called Decent Pizza but I have a whole list of places I'd love to go every night.

Nice to meet all of you

Offline TXCraig1

Re: New guy from Houston
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »
What part of town are you in? Lots of Houstonians here.
Pizza is not bread.

Offline 400hpSilverado

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 09:50:40 PM »
Craig,

I live out in Katy and work in the Galleria area. I found this place from Jenna, she told me about your pizza adventures, now I'm hooked.
I'm already scouring the internet for plans to build a nice WFO that is somewhat portable.

I borrowed your dough recipe a week or two ago, it was the first time I ever got the dough to come out like it should. Thanks!

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 09:55:53 PM »
Craig,

I live out in Katy and work in the Galleria area. I found this place from Jenna, she told me about your pizza adventures, now I'm hooked.
I'm already scouring the internet for plans to build a nice WFO that is somewhat portable.

I borrowed your dough recipe a week or two ago, it was the first time I ever got the dough to come out like it should. Thanks!

She told me about you. I'm glad it worked. Let me know if I can help.

CL
Pizza is not bread.