Author Topic: New User: Bruce Lyon, Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza Catering  (Read 502 times)

Offline Broozer

New User: Bruce Lyon, Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza Catering
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:25:54 PM »
Hi Y'all,  By way of introduction, I'm a veteran chef with a catering business I started 15 month's ago. I built a Wood Stone Mountain Series Wood Fired Oven into a catering trailer, complete with 3 bay pot sink, separate hand sink, hot and cold water and all mechanical refrigeration and ice cream/gelato freezer.  I enjoy two online forums specifically for mobile wood fired pizza oven owners and am interested in learning more here, and also looking to touch base with anyone buying or selling any mobile oven equipment.  Best Regards, Bruce Lyon, Chef/Owner, Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza Catering LLC 203-994-2359  :chef:

Offline bfguilford

• Lifetime Member
Re: New User: Bruce Lyon, Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza Catering
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 11:36:52 PM »
Welcome, Bruce. Where in CT are you?

Barry
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 11:40:45 PM »
Hey Bruce ! welcome aboard!Great to have you I have been hanging here for a good while  this was my school. No egos here or BS as with a few other groups I am also a memeber of  ;) Just good Passionate pizza people. Pictures are worth 1000 words here also unlike other groups as well. And much much more than just wood fired pizza check out some of the boards and subjects this IS the place for Pizza!
Antione from www.BreadstoneOvens.com  sells the Four grand mere ovens we spoke of, and just "firing up" in the mobile oven Market. I feel they will be a great mobile option. Beyond that no Mobile oven sellers here yet.
John C
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 11:42:49 PM by JConk007 »
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline Broozer

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 11:52:56 PM »
Hi Barry, Sorry to mention, We are based in Danbury, CT, and most of our work is farifield County, CT, Westchestrer and Putnam Counties, NY...but 2 weeks ago we catered in Hanover, MA, 20 minutes from Cape Cod, we were in Pittsfield, NJ this summer, and I just booked a spring party for Newport, RI.  Hi John!  Best, Bruce