Author Topic: Dare I say it ? .....  (Read 31083 times)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
Re: Dare I say it ? .....
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2005, 09:08:47 AM »
This is yet another set of frozen pizza pictures. 

This time I had a TombStone "Brick Oven" style. (Try not to laugh guy's) ;D 

I think all they did was "pre-char" the crust.  Anyway, It tasted just fine! YUM!

First picture,
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2005, 09:09:29 AM »
The next, :)
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2005, 09:10:03 AM »
Next, :)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2005, 09:11:37 AM »
All done! ;D

Not bad at all... (well at least I liked it) :)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2005, 05:16:30 AM »
I have a $.50 frozen Kroger brand pepperoni pizza. I will try to make it look like a million bucks when I bake it. :P ;D ;D ;D

::)

Well here it is. :P ;D

Trin's .50 cent Kroger pizza! :)

And once again,,, I think they taste great! :)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2005, 05:17:07 AM »
The next,

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2005, 05:18:24 AM »
In the oven! :)

Offline Nathan

• Supporting Member
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2005, 05:51:50 AM »
I don't know how you can eat that %$# but to each their own.  :-X
"Pizza with pineapples?  That's a cake."

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2005, 07:37:18 AM »
I don't know how you can eat that %$#& but to each their own.  :-X

::) ::) ::)

So negative.... :P :P :P :P :(

Offline Nathan

• Supporting Member
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2005, 01:14:26 AM »
 :-* 
"Pizza with pineapples?  That's a cake."

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2005, 09:53:28 AM »
 ::) :)

Offline Wiseguy

• I Love Pizza....A Lot!
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2005, 08:40:12 PM »
I think frozen pizzas are good if they're good quality, but some of the meat on the cheap ones leave something to be desired. Nice pics Trinity, I'll try and remember to take some of the Palermo pizza next time I bake one. I just got a digital scale and thermometer for Christmas so I'm going to be making my own dough, but I'll probably pop in a frozen pie one of these nights too.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2006, 07:18:13 AM »
"Nice pics Trinity"

Thanks!!! :)

Offline BrandnamePizza

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2006, 11:48:20 AM »
My freezer is never with out pizza. Most times we keep a staple of the Totino's cheese pizza. Occasionally I'll buy the Stouffer's french bread pizza as well. When I'm feeling slightly less lazy I'll pick up some french bread or some baguettes and slice 'em down the middle and add the pizza toppings and make my own french bread pizza.

Still... nothing beats a good home made Pizza. Speaking of which I'm going to go mix some dough after I finish this post.  ;D
I just acquired some pans from a local Pizza Hut, one large one medium. So it'll be some pan pizzas and some thin crusts today. (All extra pizza goes back in the frig to be enjoyed later.)

Offline GW

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2006, 12:01:19 PM »
I have been called a pizza snob by many.  However, I have to admit that once in a great while I will sneak one of those Totino's Party Pizza (only when I'm home alone, and I hide the evidence before my wife comes home).  The crust is horrid and the sauce is way too sweet without any herbage or spice to it, but it brings back those childhood memories when it was a treat and a far sight above anything my mom would make.

G

Offline Ronzo

• Beer, Whiskey, Freedom n' Pizza...
    • New Texian Brewery
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »
In the oven! :)

That puppy looks downright yummy!
Fuggheddabowdit!

~ Ron

Former NY'er living in Texas
http://newtexianbrew.com - http://pinterest.com/NewTexianBrew

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2006, 08:31:05 AM »
This time Jack's. :chef: :-D

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2006, 08:31:52 AM »
Next,,,

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2006, 08:33:13 AM »
All done. ;D

Taste's just like a Tombstone. :)

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2006, 08:43:33 AM »
Trin, Master of the Frozen Pizza :chef:,

Is there a particular brand of frozen pizza that you have liked better than the rest? And is there a packaged pizza flour mix that you have liked better than the others? Inquiring minds want to know.

Peter