Author Topic: Dare I say it ? .....  (Read 30595 times)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
Re: Dare I say it ? .....
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2006, 08:57:07 AM »
"Trin, Master of the Frozen Pizza ,

Is there a particular brand of frozen pizza that you have liked better than the rest? And is there a packaged pizza flour mix that you have liked better than the others? Inquiring minds want to know.

Peter"

::)

Hi Pete

Well lately I think (believe it or not) my favorite frozen pizza is the little Kroger brand pepperoni "pizza pal's" I posted just a way back in this thread. :-D

It takes two or three to fill me up, But the pepperoni tastes good, (even if it is chopped) and the sauce never gives me indigestion. That happens with some other brands every time... cough,,, Red baron, Tony's. >:D

As for my favorite crust mix Martha White crispy all the way! Only $.79 Just add water. :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 08:59:12 AM by Trinity »
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline thadeous

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2006, 04:49:49 PM »
Ever had the Digorno deep dish?
You have to cover it with this lid they give you in the package, and it takes a while to bake because it's so thick, but it's very good!( As far as frozen pies go...) ;)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2006, 11:07:50 AM »
Con Agra's "Mama Rosa's" pizza.  ;D
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2006, 11:08:22 AM »
Next,

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2006, 11:09:04 AM »
Next,, :)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2006, 11:10:22 AM »
All Done!!! ;D

Has a taste of red pepper to it. >:D :pizza:

Offline chiguy

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2006, 05:40:56 PM »
 Hey Trinity,
 Thanks for all the frozen pizza pics & reviews. I was wondering though, don't you make you're own pizza ??? There is so much information here a pizzamaking, you canl definetly use it to make a better pizza on you're own. It will probably even be quite a bit cheaper than those frozen pizzas.        Chiguy

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2006, 08:45:14 AM »
Work all night... ::)

No time to screw around,,, Frozen pizza can be good. :P :P :P

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2006, 08:59:42 AM »
Anchovies!!!! ;D

And more frozen pizza! :P :P :P :angel:

The pictures say the rest. :pizza:

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2006, 09:00:22 AM »
Next :)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2006, 09:01:12 AM »
getting there! :)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2006, 09:02:25 AM »
All done!

Mmmm tasty! ;D

Online Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2006, 09:10:32 AM »
Trin,

I think you should sell your photos to DiGiorno's and the rest of them :chef:. They are better than the ones they use 8).

Peter

Offline Ronzo

• Beer, freedom n' pizza...
    • New Texian Brewery
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2006, 09:12:23 AM »
Trin,

I think you should sell your photos to DiGiorno's and the rest of them :chef:. They are better than the ones they use 8).

Peter

No kidding.
Fuggheddabowdit!

~ Ron

Former NY'er living in Texas
http://newtexianbrew.com - http://ronlennex.com/ - http://pinterest.com/NewTexianBrew

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2006, 09:39:53 AM »
 ::)

Hmmm,  :D

I like food pictures. :)

BTW, I use a Canon PowerShot S400 4MP. :)

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2006, 11:17:53 AM »
Only .99 cents. :pizza:

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2007, 06:32:52 AM »
Bump :)

Offline jonfoxx

• Alfred's Tomato Pie Rules!
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2007, 01:36:57 PM »
Wow, I'm surprised that nobody has mention Pelle.

These frozen pizzas are imported from Italy, run about 4-5 bucks and are the greatest thing I've discovered in years.  I've had both the Mushroom and Garlic as well as the Buffalo Mozzarella and they are excellent!  Find some and give them a try!  Tell me what you think!

Offline Jack

• Pizza; it's what's for dinner, breakfast........
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2007, 02:50:59 PM »
I have not had a frozen pizza in the house for at least 10 years. . . . . . . . . . .   Mostly because I can drive by Costco or PapaJohns (take and bake) any night on the way home from work.  <Blush>  For some reason I can eat Costco pizza, but not most of the local chain pies.  maybe it's $10 for a huge ok pie versus $18 for a marginal one.  I dunno.

Also, with a 7+ day cold ferment, there is usually a dough ball or two in the fridge anyway. 

Jack

Edit: Wait, we did have those 6 inch frozen cheese pizzas that came from sponsoring somebodies kids club/event thing.  What a mis-representation!  They were not even fit to feed an animal.  My problem with most commercial (frozen or fresh) pizzas is the salt and unsaturated fat levels.  

« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 02:54:04 PM by Jack »

Offline wolfsblood07

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2007, 02:06:17 PM »
Anchovies!!!! ;D

And more frozen pizza! :P :P :P :angel:

The pictures say the rest. :pizza:

I haven't had anchovies on pizza in a long time, but I love 'em.