Those look nice and yummy.
I have had issues controlling the middle from stretching too much because the section closest to the ring spring right back. This week's have been getting better. Normally no issue with holes. It supports a reasonable amount of toppings NY style. It's when I pile too high that the bottom won't support the rest and it becomes a gooey, but yummy mess.
This week's GB pies.
#1: Overhead shot of the first pie from batch #2 (no autolyze and much less mixing) two days ago. Some difficulty going from 13-inches to 14-inches. It baked well. A tiny bit on the chewy side, but nothing like that massive ripping apart I had to do with earlier batches.
#2: Crumb shot from batch #2 on 6-days CF. No difficulty in stretching and very similar taste and chew. I could live with this. Just a tiny, teensy bit less chewy and this manageable in 2 days less time and I'll be there.
#3: Batch #4 on 4 days rest. This one as similar to batch #2, but 69% hydration. Very extensible, but did have some elasticity, too. I got it to 15 inches in much less time than previous efforts. I will have to watch it next time, because it got thin vey fast and resulted in a couple of gravity holes from stretching. Next time it won't leave the bench for very long. The thinness did result in a bit of a soft center, but not too bad. A NY fold was possible after one bite. I did have a launch issue that had to be salvaged, but no loss of life.
#4 is a crumb shot from the previous shot. The chewability was similar to the one in shot #1 & 2 once gotten by the limp part. I had to work the dough too much for some reason and lost a lot of spring n the outer ring.
#5 is some wheat yeast rolls for tomorrow. I had to make sure I could still do a bread dough.