Author Topic: What Are You Watching Right Now???  (Read 712 times)

Offline jkb

Re: What Are You Watching Right Now???
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2015, 06:11:36 PM »
Nebraska.  Good movie.

Offline nick57

• Supporting Member
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 11:17:44 PM »
 Did anyone see Restaurant Impossible tonight?  He redid Mystic Treats. It was known for quirky pizzas, other entrees. They were making medium thick crust pies in pans. The crust looked funny to me. The thickness of the crust looked like the frozen Freschetta pizza in the TV commercial, about 3/8" or so. They used a conveyor oven. This airs again at 12AM central time on The Food Network. I was wondering what style of pie it is.

It did have an update at the end. They closed the business one month after the relaunch. They were behind on their rent. They were paying $6,500 a month with a $500 increase in rent every 6 months thereafter. What a bargain.

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2015, 11:45:21 PM »

Hippies?  :o
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline nick57

• Supporting Member
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2015, 12:12:27 AM »
Not really, quirky like their food. Maybe in their 40's  He looked normal, and she was kinda cute I think, unless I need new spectacles. They made everything from scratch, even the catsup. They almost spent half the day on prep between the two of them. The host said they were losing $15,000 a year by doing that.  I have alway had my doubts about him, but that's just me.

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2015, 12:28:49 AM »
Not really, quirky like their food. Maybe in their 40's  He looked normal, and she was kinda cute I think, unless I need new spectacles. They made everything from scratch, even the catsup. They almost spent half the day on prep between the two of them. The host said they were losing $15,000 a year by doing that.  I have alway had my doubts about him, but that's just me.

I don't watch TV.  ;D

But hey....2 owners X 4hr. each per day prepping.....8 x 300 days = 2,400 hrs.  Even at 5 bucks an hr.....?

They mis managed their time in a very bizarre sort of way......
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 12:30:51 AM by Chicago Bob »
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline nick57

• Supporting Member
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2015, 01:03:59 AM »
I caught the repeat. I missed the beginning the first airing, and they had some pics when they were younger. You are right Bob......Hippies!! No TV, you are a better man than me.

Offline mbrulato

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2015, 09:36:04 PM »
Impractical Jokers
Mary Ann

pizzapan