Let me see if I have this correct. UNO:
1. Uses something different from all-purpose flour
2. Uses a special pan to achieve their results
3. Uses something other than olive oil
They might be on to something. I've eaten UNO there in Chicago. So let's ask ourselves:
1. What does UNO know about pizza?
2. How long have these upstarts been making pizza?
Some authors claim the word pizza means pie and pizza pie is redundant.
Some people don't think Chicago pizza is pizza.
I would hate to give my opinion, being on the shy side. Sounds like pie to me.
My suggestion is: if you like UNO and Chicago style, you use only their listed ingredients based on the order of weight given, and keep trying until you love the Cubs. Pete-zza is really good at deconstructing recipes. Follow his advice.
No olive oil or AP, and using special equipment. What are they thinking?
Good luck and I hope you bear up during the NFL playoffs.