So after about 70+ pizza's in about 1 week here are some things that I have learned.
1) a big oven works best when it is up to temperature and has a nice base of coals and a big enough fire. At that temperature you will have to be attentive. The pizza will stick to the floor especially if you have some thin spots.
2) If you have a short window ( about 24 hours) to make dough, a 68% will give nice results in terms of oven spring, however the flavor will be lacking.
3) 65% 24 hr bulk / 15 hr ball has had the best flavor and oven spring. I can't wait to try natural fermentation to boost the flavor even more
4) try really hard to avoid thin spots, you will slice them with the turner and that is a mess.
5) two turning peels and a large oven is nice to have when you do slice one open