Author Topic: Neapolitan dough tasting to bread like  (Read 136 times)

Offline dulcevita

• Feed your enemy's pizza...and have no enemy's.
Neapolitan dough tasting to bread like
« on: August 22, 2014, 08:04:16 PM »
So I've been using these two formulations lately. They both taste to bread like for me to think this is how a good npltn crust tastes like. the brown well, crisps well, looks well but when it comes to taste its real bread like ive had 2 people agree with me so im pretty sure im just missing the last little nitch to a good npltn pie. formulation  1 was a 48hr 3 day cold rise at 59-64 F      2 was with idy and was a 6 hr rise at 70F .  PLEASE HELP im not sure what im doing wrong :-\ :-\     

SDS   48hr 3 day cold rise at 59-64 F                                          IDY   6 hr rise at 70F
1) 100%    400  g                                                                           2) 100%        400g
      65        260                                                                                     65           260     
     2.5          10                                                                                     2.5          10
     2.0            8                                                                                     0.1          1