Author Topic: Don't advertise? Loose 4 Million.  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Jet_deck

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

Offline pizzaneer

• Pizza and zen more pizza
Re: Don't advertise? Loose 4 Million.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 08:02:22 AM »
They switched advertising targets from kids to moms?  Hellastupid idea.  Moms say "Nope, saving money right now" but kids say "I WANNA, I WANNA CAN WE GO, I WANNA GO NOW RIGHT NOW NOW NOW"

Theres no other way anyone would go there.  Went there once with my kid for a party, couldn't wait to leave.
I'd rather eat one good meal a day than 3 squares of garbage.

Offline TXCraig1

• Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 09:20:04 AM »
“During the third quarter, we continued to test certain marketing strategies, including a significant reduction in kids’ television advertising … and launched a digital media advertising campaign targeting moms,” Michael Magusiak, president and chief executive said in statement. In retrospect, he said, cutting the TV ads so deeply “negatively impacted sales.”

Translation: Advertising on Facebook is a waste of money. Something most people in business figured out the day after the IPO.

"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, commercial yeast when we must, but always great pizza."
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 11:13:20 AM »
“During the third quarter, we continued to test certain marketing strategies, including a significant reduction in kids’ television advertising … and launched a digital media advertising campaign targeting moms,” Michael Magusiak, president and chief executive said in statement. In retrospect, he said, cutting the TV ads so deeply “negatively impacted sales.”

Translation: Advertising on Facebook is a waste of money and time. Something most people in business figured out the day after the IPO.

Sorry had to fix that  :-D