Author Topic: Don't advertise? Loose 4 Million.  (Read 773 times)

Offline Jet_deck

• Supporting Member
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

Offline pizzaneer

• Pizza and zen more pizza
Re: Don't advertise? Loose 4 Million.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 08:02:22 AM »
They switched advertising targets from kids to moms?  Hellastupid idea.  Moms say "Nope, saving money right now" but kids say "I WANNA, I WANNA CAN WE GO, I WANNA GO NOW RIGHT NOW NOW NOW"

Theres no other way anyone would go there.  Went there once with my kid for a party, couldn't wait to leave.
I'd rather eat one good meal a day than 3 squares of garbage.

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 09:20:04 AM »
“During the third quarter, we continued to test certain marketing strategies, including a significant reduction in kids’ television advertising … and launched a digital media advertising campaign targeting moms,” Michael Magusiak, president and chief executive said in statement. In retrospect, he said, cutting the TV ads so deeply “negatively impacted sales.”

Translation: Advertising on Facebook is a waste of money. Something most people in business figured out the day after the IPO.

I love pigs. They convert vegetables into bacon.

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 11:13:20 AM »
“During the third quarter, we continued to test certain marketing strategies, including a significant reduction in kids’ television advertising … and launched a digital media advertising campaign targeting moms,” Michael Magusiak, president and chief executive said in statement. In retrospect, he said, cutting the TV ads so deeply “negatively impacted sales.”

Translation: Advertising on Facebook is a waste of money and time. Something most people in business figured out the day after the IPO.

Sorry had to fix that  :-D