Author Topic: Bob is on Papa John's ?  (Read 535 times)

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
Bob is on Papa John's ?
« on: November 11, 2012, 12:44:31 AM »
This is my second, well , maybe third (it's easy to not keep track with this product) and prolly my last...unless Papa gets reborn or something less likely to happen.....whatever.
Got a "works" with x-cheese(jus the regular cheese, you can get a cheese blend but I'm trying to stay alive), x-sauce , well done.....right?
So OK, these toppings are not too bad at all(blame it on the Icehouse)...x-sauce makes it all go down more better...sorta...wait a minute...their dough/crust gets in the way man...and I mean BIG time, like...wt heck deal breaker!!!!  That crust jus don't know what it want's to do('cept be lousy) Right outta da box,well done mind you, it was all over the map. Parts sorta crispy ...most parts not. And Lord don't you let that "pizza" get cold on you
Anyway...even with giving the driver 5 bucks it only cost me a coupla saw bucks...an my girlfriend didn't have to worry 'bout me catching a DWI. I've never had one(amazing ain't it) but she does worry so on me......

If you guy's would like more of my evaluations on other "popular" pizzas...jus let me know. I am sure I prolly will be more than NOT willing to oblige... 8)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:52:47 AM by Chicago Bob »
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline Don K

• Lifetime Member
Re: Bob is on Papa John's ?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 12:50:58 AM »
PJ's is all you got that delivers in your area?
The member formerly known as Colonel_Klink

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 12:55:38 AM »
PJ's is all you got that delivers in your area?
Sad....I know.....so,so very sad.... :'(
Hey, I think Domies will come out to play.....MONGERS!!   :-*

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 01:26:29 AM »
Sad....I know.....so,so very sad.... :'(
Hey, I think Domies will come out to play.....MONGERS!!   :-*

Well there's always this,
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKspf06XuaQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKspf06XuaQ</a>

Add some iceburg lettuce with some orange (colored) salad dressing and your back to the 70's :-D
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 11:27:01 AM »
What do you want on your Tombstone.......Swedish Meatballs   ;D

pizzapan