Author Topic: Tuscan Chef WEO  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Tonyis

Tuscan Chef WEO
« on: November 18, 2012, 07:18:45 AM »
I was given a Inmar Tuscan Chef WFO for my birthday.  I have been using it but not sure if I am using it correctly.  The fire is underneath so at times, it burns the bottom of the pizza more than I would like.  I tried a screen for the first few minutes than take it off the screen and put on the stone.  Not the way it should be.  Anyone have any experience with this type of oven.  Also, the temp of the oven seems to rise and fall rapidly.  Any suggestions would be welcomed. :chef:

Offline Jet_deck

• Supporting Member
Re: Tuscan Chef WEO
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 09:27:30 AM »
Before I blame the oven, what is your dough recipe and workflow?

http://tuscanchefovens.com/wood-fired-ovens.html

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

Offline Tonyis

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 02:10:31 PM »
OK...This is all new to me.  I have been using store dough.  I never realized how complicated it was to make pizza.  I am starting to learn.  I will be attempting my own dough soon.  Do not know how much pizza I will be making in the cold months, but I am willing to give it a try.  I think I should have taken up rocket science.  I think that is easier than making pizza.  Looking forward to learning from you all.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Pizza Anarchy
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 02:36:53 PM »
It is only hard until you figure it out, then it is simple.  Someday I hope to have it figured out.