The quick-and-skimpy instructions:
1. Prepare your regular pizza dough and let it rise as usual.
2. Preheat oven to 500° for at least an hour.
3. While oven is preheating, prepare sauce, mixing in toppings.
3. Oil a baking sheet and four (4) 1- to 1 1/2 cup ovenproof bowls, inside and out (I use onion soup bowls).
4. Spoon sauce into bowls leaving ~1/2" of top, Lay mozz. on top of sauce. (I find that sliced works better than shredded.)
5. Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll out each piece until it overhangs the bowl's edge by 2". Lay dough across top of bowl.
6. Place bowls on oiled baking sheet and bake 15-20 min, until crust is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
To serve, place dinner plate upside-down on top of crust and invert quickly. (Use oven mitts to protect hands! WARNING: be careful when inverting the bowl. This can be very messy, and hot sauce and/or cheese on bare skin can be quite painful!) Loosen dough around edge with knife before removing bowl. Alternatively, serve in bowls like a regular pot pie.