These are the pizzas I made on Sunday in the WFO. It has some of the characteristics of an Neapolitan style, like the char and smaller size (12"), as well as some of NY, including the use of dry mozz and IDY as opposed to wild yeast, as well as pepperoni instead of salumi. They were 65% hydration, .4% yeast (had to make it on relatively short notice), and 2.5% salt. I used KABF. The pepperoni one in particular had excellent spring. I can't tell you the temps of the oven as my dad cooked the pizzas while I prepped them, but I believe they baked in under 5 minutes. I didn't get any undercrust shots, but, from what I recall, it had little-to-no color. The oven didn't get very long to heat up because of stuff we had to do later on in the day. Maybe an hour at max. You can tell the top heat was right, though. They pies only got a day of cold fermentation. Next time I want to push the cheese closer to the edges and give the oven a longer time to heat up.
Also, this marks the start of my science fair project, which is attempting to measure the correlation of protein content to oven spring. The cornice cross-sections I measured were 13mm and 18mm.