Author Topic: Forno bravo napolino  (Read 10339 times)

Offline txtanner

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Forno bravo napolino
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2013, 11:34:32 PM »
I agree but I thank it might be a stone arch as well. Something has to be support the dome over the opening if the steel arch wasn't. I'm off to check out their facebook pictures,

Bill

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=413626942060256&set=pb.100002388606457.-2207520000.1375846649.&type=3&theater

See how the steel arch is placed and then bricked up to so it completes the soldier course and supports the dome.As you can see it has to be put in place before the dome is begone.

I would imagine even if the arch could be slipped out,it would still be necessary to cut out the bricks behind the plate to replace the floor.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:54:51 PM by txtanner »

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2013, 12:47:04 AM »
Very Interesting discussion.

Could you tell me how to quote a specific sentence of a post without quoting the whole post so that I can reply point by point.It's so much easier to follow.

I copy and paste it in the reply box.  Highlighted and then Bold it by hitting the "B" in the left hand corner.
Chau you have to quote the person then just delete everything except what you want quoted.

If you want to do multiple quotes of the same person you would have to copy the entire quote(from the first "
Quote from: J" to the end "[/quote
" then keep copy and pasting each sentence you want to reference with those two at the start and end. That's how I do it at least; I'm not sure how Craig is doing it but it's probably the same way.

Offline txtanner

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2013, 03:20:39 PM »
Multiple Quotes is like,  shampoo, rinse and repeat then shampoo, rinse and repeat until your done. :-D

Bill