Author Topic: New Guy to Forum  (Read 970 times)

Offline bigdaddy356

• I Love Pizza!
New Guy to Forum
« on: December 31, 2005, 01:40:13 AM »
Hello everyone,
I too have a passion for Pizza and living here on maui, well let me say with the help of your forum my friends say my pizza's are the best they have ever had. So i'm taking it up a notch and have a Bakers Pride oven ordered. If everything works out when and if you visit Maui you all will be able to get a good Pizza here.
Please be patient with my dumb questions.

Aloha
Steve Egger
Air Maui

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
Re: New Guy to Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 10:26:04 AM »
Take lots of pictures and share with us!!! :)
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 10:30:58 AM »
bigdaddy356,

Welcome to the forum.

What style of pizzas are you making or planning to make when your Baker's Pride oven arrives? And, just out of curiosity, what was it you picked up from the forum that helped improve your results?

Peter

Offline bigdaddy356

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 06:30:34 PM »
I will take a lot of pics, I hope I cam figure out how to post them.

I grew up in Des Moines and worked for one of the Bizignano's making their thin crusted pizza's and my wife's from up state NY so she  wants a NY style pizza.   I'm starting this pizza making thing with the only knowledge that 40 years ago as a kid we used to make the best pizza's at Bigdaddy's Pizza Shack at 30th Hickman. I've started with your dough recipes and a basic canned sauce for now. There's about a dozen of us formula one fans here on Maui and we get together at my house for the race and  I make pizza for everyone. The word is getting out and a few people ask me if they could come by for some pizza. Being a pain in the ass that I can be I said the party is only for F1 fans.

Everyone asks where did you learn how to make such great pizza's and I tell then some friends on the net.
Happy New Year Everyone