Author Topic: New member  (Read 134 times)

Offline Pizza_nova

« on: December 17, 2012, 01:26:27 AM »
Hello all, I am pizza maker at a Canadian Pizza franchisee called Pizza Nova, but I've always wanted to learn how to make my own pizza from scratch. I am loving this forum maybe in the near future I can post some pics.

In the meantime if anyone has any questions regarding my place of work let me know I can try and help anyone out. Thanks

Offline Jackitup

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 02:37:59 AM »
Hello Pizza-Nova, welcome, I assume you are a franchise owner and was wondering how much latitude outside the corporate mold do they allow you to stretch yourself creatively or intellectually and make some of you own creations? Or are they pretty much strict on that and don't step on a crack kind of group. Nice website, some of your pie flavors sound intriguing.

jon
Save A Cow, Eat A Vegan....Totally Organic And Hormone Free!!

Offline Pizza_nova

Re: New member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 12:06:18 PM »
Hey, thanks for the quick reply.

Actually I am an employee of the company but I feel like I run the business because I'm always on my own, as for their policy than yes it's very strict and enforce a special way of doing everything. I can however create my own pies and experiment using the ovens at work.

Pizza is good here, pretty good for a franchise but I know napolean style is the way to go and you think those blodgette ovens can make napo tyle pizzas?