Author Topic: Work Pizza Party  (Read 923 times)

Offline PuRowdy

• Supporting Member
Work Pizza Party
« on: December 19, 2012, 03:13:42 PM »
I decided this year to throw a homemade pizza party for the truck drivers that work for my family business.  It was a huge success, made the doughs 48 hours in advance and took my kettle pizza down to our shop and turned out 9 pizza's for the guys.  Everybody really seemed to enjoy it. 

I was able to get a couple of the guys at our shop to lower my upper stone in the kettle pizza which really helped with the consistency and getting things cooked the way I wanted.  Just wanted to share some pics.  Here is a link to the album.

http://imgur.com/a/94iAa

Merry Christmas!

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
Re: Work Pizza Party
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 04:37:27 PM »
Rowdy,
That is awesome man...great job.
And your nice deed allowed for a 'lil tune up on your pizza rig....how sweet is that!?  ;)
Bob
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline PuRowdy

• Supporting Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 07:46:46 PM »
Haha, got that right.  I think I'm going to have more requests for pizza parties now, I'll be happy to oblige.

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 07:55:53 PM »
Oh you knew that was coming...specially by the way your pies looked dude. Realy nice.  :chef:
Jus be careful what you oblige/wish for with the requests now. Don't think that smooth look'in cat holding the peel will be too "obliging" to be a hard core assistant!   :-D
But ya never know....
Bob
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline PuRowdy

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 09:03:58 AM »
Oh you knew that was coming...specially by the way your pies looked dude. Realy nice.  :chef:
Jus be careful what you oblige/wish for with the requests now. Don't think that smooth look'in cat holding the peel will be too "obliging" to be a hard core assistant!   :-D
But ya never know....
Bob

That was my dad holding the peel, I could probably talk him into doing it again, he's a pizza nut like me.

pizzapan