Author Topic: bakers pride  (Read 304 times)

Offline pizapizza

• I Love Pizza!
bakers pride
« on: April 25, 2016, 06:39:45 PM »
does anyone have any experience using an electric  oven such as this?  http://www.webstaurantstore.com/bakers-pride-p-44s-electric-countertop-pizza-and-pretzel-oven-7200w/155P44S.html
ive only used a wfo and a gas oven and i was wondering how an electric compares to a gas oven?

Offline nsxbill

• I Love Pizza!
Re: bakers pride
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 08:36:23 PM »
I have one like the Baker's Pride Oven.  It is 220Volt MKE oven that is from Canadian manufacturer.  I bought it used, and it reaches about 700 degrees F. The oven was designed for use for those establishments that sells  the 12"-14" pizzas.  Until I got my Wood-fired oven, we used the heck out of it.   

Offline DogLoverDR

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 02:08:49 PM »
I helped out a former co-worker with their food truck and they had (I believe) this model: http://www.webstaurantstore.com/bakers-pride-px-16-all-purpose-electric-countertop-oven-1800w/155PX16.html.  Worked very well from what I remember! 

Offline Essen1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 01:26:26 AM »
Mike

Offline Tampa

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 12:05:39 PM »
I do like the looks and specs of that oven Essen.  I'm not really and electric oven guy, but have had my hands inside the electronics and inner workings for Bobino's 240V Bakers Pride countertop.  (His is Cecilware actually, but same thing).

The Waring is exciting b/c
  • 2 independent baking areas
  • 240V - quick recovery
  • Independent top/bottom controls & temp gauges
  • 18" dia pizzas - good sized
  • lights showing heating element activity (I think that's what they are)

Thanks for sharing

Dave

Offline pizapizza

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 06:03:12 PM »
I have one like the Baker's Pride Oven.  It is 220Volt MKE oven that is from Canadian manufacturer.  I bought it used, and it reaches about 700 degrees F. The oven was designed for use for those establishments that sells  the 12"-14" pizzas.  Until I got my Wood-fired oven, we used the heck out of it.
how did the pizzas compare to pizzas from a gas oven?

wordpress