Author Topic: mobile ovens  (Read 491 times)

Offline dheeraj

• I Love Pizza!
mobile ovens
« on: November 26, 2015, 09:51:52 AM »
Hi Members this is dheeraj, owner/operator/chef of the 900 brick oven pizza restaurant in India thanks for this forum that i could make my dreams come true.  I am planning to build a mobile brick oven pizza here and am trying to understand the dynamics as to how the stricture be made, how to protect it from the shocks/jerks/jolts from the bad roads. i plan it have a 35 inch oven, very aggressive mounted on a mini truck with just enough space to carry all goodies and wood etc..
i would really appreciate if you could give some insights on the concept, ok one more question is it better to go for a brick oven or a precast dome.
thanks
dj

Offline dheeraj

• I Love Pizza!
Re: mobile ovens
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 10:59:51 AM »
wow just found breadstoneovens thread on the mobile concept, guys pls if there is any such post pleeeeeeaaaase send me the link i will be greatful
thanks

Offline JConk007

• Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 10:19:04 PM »
Have a look at The "Flirting With Fire " mobile wood fired pizza I have tried to share my mobile Journey There
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline dheeraj

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 03:58:22 AM »
wow chef that's a nice piece of work u have come out with, and that's exactly what i have in mind. My customers ask for pizza to made live in their birthday parties and other corporate events which is not possible as my oven is not movable and that's the reason am looking for mobile oven, unfortunately these are not available in India.
could you give me some insight , i would probably mound it on the mini truck and not a trailer for storage reasons.
thanks
DJ

Offline Tommy G

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 04:33:55 PM »
Check out my posts.....may give you some other ideas!

Tommy G

Offline breadstoneovens

• Vendor
    • Bread Stone Ovens
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 08:15:35 PM »
wow just found breadstoneovens thread on the mobile concept, guys pls if there is any such post pleeeeeeaaaase send me the link i will be greatful
thanks
Thank you, send me a PM if you want more info. I helped someone in South America making his oven and trailer from scratch. He has had it for 2 year now and despite the terrible road condition it is still going strong.
WFO cooking is about passion.

wordpress