Author Topic: Greetings From Baltimore, MD, USA  (Read 301 times)

Offline Robbyrob720

Greetings From Baltimore, MD, USA
« on: December 23, 2012, 11:13:48 AM »
Hello to all and thanks for allowing me to be a part of such a great forum.

My name is Rob and as my message title mentions I live in Baltimore, MD which is on the East Coast of the United States. I cannot remember a time in my life when Pizza was not a staple part of my life. One of my earliest memories is my Aunt trying to spell P-I-Z-Z-A in front of me to my grandmother and I immediately shouted PIZZA! I still remember the look on their faces; I must have been 3 years old or so. Food has always been a passion and pizza has always been #1 on the list.

I have worked at numerous pizza places throughout my 40+ years of life and picked up many techniques along the way. It wasn't until the last year that I began my quest to make my own pizza from scratch at home. I have started with the dough and love the results I am getting on my pizza stone. My next step is the sauce.

I am a video producer by trade and have a lovely wife and three kids (6, 6 & 4) who LOVE our pizza nights. I look forward to learning a lot here and contributing in any way I can.

Thanks again for having me.

Rob

Offline slybarman

Re: Greetings From Baltimore, MD, USA
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 01:11:13 PM »
Welcome hun. :)

Offline breadstoneovens

• Vendor
    • Bread Stone Ovens
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »
HI there,

Welcome to the forum. I am just a few minutes form you in Laurel.

Let me know if you ever want to get together when I do a WFO pizza cooking demo.

Antoine
WFO cooking is about passion.

Offline Robbyrob720

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 10:00:01 AM »
Thanks for the offer Antoine, let me know for sure.