Author Topic: Happy Holidays From A Big Green Egg Lover  (Read 275 times)

Offline ajarchibald

Happy Holidays From A Big Green Egg Lover
« on: December 26, 2012, 01:54:43 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I've been making pizza on my big green egg for years here in the atlanta area and I travel alot so I've tried the most highly recommended pizzas in most major cities around the country. So if you need any help with the Big green egg or any Pizza recommendations don't hesitate to hit me up.  I'm always searching for ways to make the perfect pizza.  For the record, I started out a ny style pizza guy, lived in chicago and had their brand of pizza and gained 20 lbs, and have finally settled on Neopolitan as my favorite type of pizza and the kind that I make.  I read books from tartine and Peter Reinhart to improve my bread making skills and am a firm believer in your pizza is only as good as your ingredients and equipment.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 03:28:53 PM by ajarchibald »

Offline mkevenson

• Lifetime Member
  • Roos! Protector of Fowl
Re: Happy Holidays From A Big Green Egg Lover
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 02:29:32 PM »
ajarchibald , welcome to the forum. Would love to see some of your pies and cooking setup. Hope you can share some recipes and techniques that have worked for you. We all love to learn and SEE picks of ovens and pies.

Mark
"Gettin' better all the time" Beatles

Offline wswentko

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »
Hello,
I too enjoy Chicago style on the BGE.  Have you found a dough recipe you really like and have success with?
WallyS

Offline mkevenson

• Lifetime Member
  • Roos! Protector of Fowl
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 02:46:10 PM »
Hello,
I too enjoy Chicago style on the BGE.  Have you found a dough recipe you really like and have success with?
WallyS

Just a guess, but I bet ajarchibald, doesn't visit here any longer.

Mark
"Gettin' better all the time" Beatles